Tortilla Encrusted Salmon
Add a little zip to your salmon with a hint of Mexican spices.
Tortilla chips, from the deli, crushed
Salmon filets, skinless
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the lime juice and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Using a parchment lined baking sheet place the filets upside down and brush the salmon with the oil/lime juice mixture. Flip the filets right-side up and brush the top with the oil/lime mixture.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt evenly over the top of the filets. Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top of the filets. Brush the remaining oil/lime juice over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and serve within a few minutes.