Sweet Corn and Chicken Casserole
This casserole features the perfect blend of sweet corn and savory chicken.
|6 to 8|
Boneless wings, from the deli
Frozen cut okra
Frozen cut corn
|1 - 19 oz. can|
Chicken and rice soup
|1 1/2 cups|
Provolone cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an 8 x 8 casserole dish, spread the boneless chicken on the bottom.
- Sprinkle the corn and okra over the top. Pour the soup over the vegetables and evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the provolone cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Let rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.