Popcorn Chicken Marsala
Create this creamy chicken marsala at home and skip the trip to the restaurant.
|1 1/2 cups|
Popcorn chicken, from the deli
White button mushrooms, sliced
Spinach fettuccine noodles, cooked to al dente
In a large non-stick skillet, heat the bacon over medium heat stirring occasionally. Cook until the bacon begins to brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the popcorn chicken; increase the heat to medium-high heat and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the wine and chicken stock, bring to a simmer and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and over medium-high and cook for a final 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and serve in bowls. Garnish with fresh parmesan if desired.