Boneless Buffalo Wing Nachos
Crispy and flavorful, these Buffalo nachos make the perfect party platter or fun twist on family dinner.
Boneless wings, from the deli, Buffalo or Original
Taco cheese blend, grated
Tortilla chips, crushed
Blue cheese dressing
- Preheat the oven to the 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the boneless wing over a baking sheet. Have the wings touching each other but not on top of each other.
- Sprinkle most of the cheese over the wings. Then sprinkle the chips, and celery. Finish by sprinkling the remainder of the cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let rest 3 - 5 minutes and garnish with the blue cheese dressing over the top.