Bacon Wrapped Fried Chicken
What's better that crispy golden fried chicken, wrapped in the juicy flavors of bacon? I can't think of much else.
Fried chicken, from the deli
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pre cook the bacon in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Raise the oven temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the bacon is cool, wrap a piece of bacon around a piece of chicken, trying to wrap as tightly as possible.
- Place the pieces of bacon wrapped chicken on a wire rack. Place the wire rack on a baking sheet. Bake in the 425 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Let rest a couple of minutes before serving.
- Note: The first 3 steps can be done ahead of time and held in the refrigerator so you can feed a crowd.